|More convenient, flexible, and secure, with high interest rate
|A deposit account without a passbook, can be deposited, withdrawn, transferred, paid through any channel (Branch counter/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking) plus full value with higher interest rate than Normal Savings Account.
|Features and Benefits
|• Interest calculated daily and paid twice a year in June and December.
• No minimum initial deposit amount.
• Unlimited withdrawals giving full access to your money whenever need.
• Tax exemption for personal customers receiving interest less than or equal to THB 20,000/ year.
|Account Opening Conditions
|• For individual customers only. Two accounts per one customer.
• “For”, “By” account, group of person account and all joint accounts (“And”, “Or”) are not applicable to this product.
• Customer must apply for Personnel Internet Banking service through the Bank’s website or Mobile Banking Application to view account movements.
• Customer must apply for a Debit Card service as evidence of being the account’s owner to enter into transactions at the Bank’s branches.
• If the account is inactive for more than 12 consecutive months and an average monthly outstanding balance of less than THB 1,000, an account maintenance fee will be applicable.
|Please call ICBC (Thai) Call Center at 0 2629 5588 or visit any of our branches nationwide for more information from our experienced specialists.
Please kindly submit the following documents:
• An original ID card for Thai resident
• In case information in ID card is not able to be verified, kindly further submit the documents as follows;
- a copy of ID card, and
- a copy of house registration, and
- an original valid driver license showing photo and ID number, or an original of any identity card issued by government agency showing photo and ID number, e.g. a government or state enterprise officer card
• Please contact our branches to inquire about documents required for Non-residents.
|• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
• In case of any disagreement/dispute, the Bank’s decision is final.
• The deposit and accrued interest are under the protection of the laws regarding the Deposit Protection Agency as per the amount and conditions stipulated therein.
• A tax exemption privilege shall be in accordance with the regulations of the Revenue Department.
Green Saving Account Sales Sheet>>