What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by the web browser of the website you visit. A Cookie file is stored in your web browser which allows the Service or a third-party to provide service on the website or for the website to recognize you.
There are two types of Cookies, "Session" and "Persistent" Cookies:
1) Session Cookies are temporary stored on memory and permanently lost when the browser is closed.
2) Persistent Cookies are Cookies that stored on your devices and will be deleted upon the expiry date.
http://www.icbcthai.com/. The Bank uses both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies only for one purpose as follows:
The purpose of Cookies is for the internet banking service of the Bank to remember the option on the popup notification window to notify its customers to set the correct window resolution and choose the logon method.
When you choose to use the Bank’s internet banking services through its website, you will be directed to the Service hosted by the Bank which by visiting such Service, you accept the collection and usage of Cookies that is required for their Services.
What are your choices regarding Cookies
If you wish to delete the Cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse the Cookies, it can be achieved as follows:
1. You can manage the Cookies that you have accepted on your computer through the internet browser that you use which will be alerted every time a Cookie is offered. There are guideline instructions on how to manage your Cookies using the most popular internet browsers.
2. Most browsers are set to accept Cookies automatically by default. You can change this default setting by activating the "do not accept Cookies" setting in your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete Cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all of the features the Bank offers, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of the Bank’s pages may not be displayed properly.
Where can you find more information about Cookies
Some guideline on how to control Cookies for common web browser is linked below:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
More about your privacy
To find out more about how the Bank protects your privacy when using our website, please see Personal Data Protection Policy in our websites.