Answering all your business needs for your path to success
Whether you are an owner of a large enterprise or an SME business, ICBC (Thai) has the solutions that will suit your business needs through a complete range of available credit services.
Features and Benefits
• Numerous credit services have been designed to answer your every business need
• Our experienced professionals are ready to offer the right credit solutions for your business
• Our express approval process means less hassle for you
Short-term Loans (with tenors of less than 1 year or 1 year)
Increase your cash flow or add liquidity to your business with:
Ease your short-term liquidity problems with short-term credit lines.
• Lending against Promissory Notes
Strengthen your business operations with available credit terms of 1 - 6 months.
• Domestic Letters of Credit (DLC)
Reduce risks for buyers and guarantees payments for sellers when conditions of sales, according to the DLC, are met.
• Local Trust Receipts
Make payments easier and faster when short-term loans are paid by us directly to your account payables.
Long and Medium-term Loans (with tenors of longer than 1 year)
Maximize your competitiveness with loans for business expansion, CAPEX, new product launch, or capital restructuring with the following available loans:
• Medium-term Loan (1-3 years)
• Long-term Loan (longer than 3 years)
• Project Finance
• Syndicate Loan
Aval and Guarantee
Enhance your business credibility by getting a credit line for issuing various types of letter of guarantee from ICBC (Thai), part of ICBC Group, the world-class financial institute:
• Aval Promissory Note or Acceptance Bill of Exchange (B/E)
• Letter of Guarantee for Bid Bond
• Letter of Guarantee for Performance Bond
• Letter of Guarantee for Advance Payment Bond
• Letter of Guarantee for Retention Guarantee
• Letter of Guarantee for Shipping Guarantee
Visit any of our branches nationwide or contact ICBC (Thai) Call Center for more information
from our experienced specialists. Submit the following documents for each application:
• Copy of affidavit, issued within 6 months
• Copy of memorandum of association and articles of association (if any)
• Copy of shareholders’ list
• Company profile
• Bank Statement of main banks and others (for last 6 months)
• Financial Statement (last 3 years)/ current VAT documents
• Other documents as required by our Bank
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
• The Bank reserves the right to approve credit facilities in accordance with the criteria of the Bank.