Business in Full Capacity
If your business’s sales transactions have credit payment terms which may lead you to cash flow shortage, Account Receivable Financing (AR Financing) of ICBC (Thai) is definitely your solution. AR Financing increases liquidity of your business and leaves you worry-free of cash flow problems. Whether you are an exporter or domestic seller, if your products or services have been delivered and you are holding invoices/account receivables, to be paid by a core enterprise or a credible company, which is drying up your business’s cash flow, simply submit the account receivables to us and turn them into cash for your business.
Features and Benefits
• Fast - AR Financing quickly turns your account receivables into cash
• High Credit Line - Offers up to 80% of the value of your account receivables.
• Convenient - All you need is only an invoice and P/N against your account receivables.
• Continuous - AR Financing allows loans to be drawn down continuously throughout the tenor of your business contract.
• Available for corporate customers with VAT registration.
• The borrower must have business transactions with a core enterprise who is the leader in both the supply chain and its specific industry provided that the borrower is not be a related person with the core enterprise.
• The borrower’s business must be in operation for at least 3 years and shall be in a business relationship with the core enterprise for at least 2 years with no default record and no refused payment record from the core enterprise.
• The loan drawdown amount will be based on the value of products or services delivered or construction progress accepted.
• The borrower, the core enterprise and ICBC（Thai）will sign a Three Parties Cooperative Agreement indicating the obligation of each party and sharing the business information.
• No NPL/Restructured/Rehabilitation/Compromised/Debt correction record or not in the process of Restructuring/Rehabilitating/Compromising with any financial institution.
Visit any of our branches nationwide or contact ICBC (Thai) Call Center for more information from our experienced specialists. Submit the following documents for each application:
• Copy of affidavit, issued within 6 months
• Copy of memorandum of association and articles of association (if any)
• Copy of shareholders’ list
• Company profile
• Bank Statement of main banks and others (for last 6 months)
• Financial Statement (last 3 years)/ current VAT documents
• Other documents as required by our Bank
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
• The Bank reserves the right to approve credit facilities in accordance with the criteria of the Bank.