Trust Receipt (Physical or Online Application)
Trust Receipt (Physical Trust Receipt/Online Trust Receipt via Corporate Internet Banking) is referred to the import financing under Letter of Credit, Inward Collection or Remittance whose payment is to be done by ICBC (Thai) on your behalf based on your application.
Features and Benefits
• Address your need for a short-term import financing, facilitate your liquidity and strengthen your finance position
• Timely payment enhancing your credibility to your supplier
• More convenient to use Online Trust Receipt than its physical one
- Application anytime and anywhere
- Save more time & Higher efficiency
- Lower costs
• Apply Corporate Internet Banking of our Bank and create Trade Finance function
• Apply credit approval and available credit limit
• Request your sufficient deposit and/or collateral for the financing
• The term is within 180 days.
Visit any of our nationwide branches or contact ICBC (Thai) Call Center for more information from our experienced specialist. The document as follows is requested for each transaction.
• Trust Receipt (physical form or online one)
• Other documents
• Information herein is for your reference only and the Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches.