Easy and secured way to manage your saving with premium interest rates
An online savings account that gives you the power to open accounts, make deposits and withdrawals as well as manage your money anywhere, anytime via ICBC Corporate Internet Banking at special interest rates. This is as safe and secured way of saving with our innovative authentication method that only allows authorized person to access the account.
Features and Benefits
• A special savings account that gives you a premium interest rates.
• Easy account opening through ICBC Corporate Internet Banking.
• Deposit, withdraw or check account details online 24 hours a day.
• Interest calculated daily and paid twice a year in June and December.
• Corporate Online Deposit Account is a bookless account that can be opened via ICBC Corporate Internet Banking only. You should have another bank account to use for deposit or withdrawal purposes.
• Only savings or current accounts registered at the counter for ICBC Internet Banking can be used for deposit or withdrawal purposes.
• To make a deposit, transfer funds from your savings or current acccount to Online Deposit Account.
• To withdraw, transfer funds out of Online Deposit Account to your savings or current account and withdraw from the account.
• No transaction fee for transferring between Online Deposit Account and the savings or current account.
Easy Steps to open Corporate Online Deposit Account
1. Logon to ICBC Corporate Internet Banking and choose Online Deposit Menu. If you have not applied for the ICBC Corporate Internet Banking, please contact any of our ICBC (Thai) branches.
2. Select one ICBC (Thai) savings or current account you would like to transfer funds out of to Online Deposit Account.
3. Key in the deposit amount to be transferred from the savings or current account.
4. Click “Confirm” to open the account (approval may be required subject to your service condition).
• For corporate customers only. One account per one customer.
• The type of corporate customer that can open the Online Deposit Account shall be in accordance with the Bank’s announcement.
• Minimum initial deposit amount and maintenance balance are not required.
Please call ICBC (Thai) Call Center at 0 2629 5588, or visit any of our branches nationwide for more information from our experienced specialists.
Please kindly submit the following documents:
• Affidavit, issued not later than 6 months
• Minutes of the board of directors’ meeting or letter of intent specifying Corporate Online Deposit Account opening
• Shareholders’ list (Bor Or Jor 5)
• ID card/ passport of the authorized directors (s)
• ID card/ passport of the Corporate Internet Banking user(s)
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
• In case of any disagreement/dispute, the Bank's decision is final.
• The deposit and accrued interest are under the protection of the laws regarding the Deposit Protection Agency as per the amount and conditions stipulated therein.
• A tax exemption shall be in accordance with the regulations of the Revenue Department.
Corporate Online Deposit Sales Sheet