Improve your cash flow and grow your export business with more opportunities
Packing credit is used to cover the cost of goods, material, production and shipment prior to export of the goods under the L/C you receive from your overseas importer. After shipment, please submit the documents to ICBC (Thai) for negotiation against the L/C and return the packing loan once you receive the payment of goods from overseas. In case of no L/C, your orders and contract can be submitted for application.
Features and Benefits
• Enhance your business’s liquidity by receiving the payment before shipment
• Enjoy our packing credit in THB and other currencies upon your business needs
• Your company must be rated by us with an approved credit line.
• For first-time application, you must sign Master Agreement on Packing Credit with us.
• L/C for Packing Credit must meet the following conditions:
1. Credit ratings of L/C opening bank or confirming bank comply with our rules.
2. No "Soft Terms" in the L/C that your company cannot fulfill.
• If not against L/C, your company should have at least 2-year relationship with your trading partner and a good record of contract fulfillment from both sides. Your company and your trading partner cannot be the associated company of each other.
• In normal circumstances, maximum amount of Packing Credit is up to 80% of the L/C amount, or 70% of purchase order or contract amount.
Visit any of our branches nationwide or contact ICBC (Thai) Call Center for more information from our experienced specialists. Submit the following documents for each application:
• Loan repayment agreement
• Promissory note
• Original of the L/C, or original purchase order/ original contract signed by overseas buyer
• Other documents as required by our Bank
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.