UnionPay-Global Dual Currency Debit Card and VISA Single Currency Debit Card
UnionPay-Global Dual Currency Debit Card and VISA Single Currency Debit Card can be used for various functions such as deposit, cash withdrawal, transfer, remittance and purchase. Our cards are widely accepted in Thailand as well as other countries and regions across the globe.
Features and Benefits
UnionPay-Global Dual Currency Debit Card
• Deposit CNY or Deposit THB – You can deposit THB, you can also deposit CNY, it is totally up to you.
• One Card Connects the World - You can use the card to withdraw cash from any ATM with “UnionPay” sign or purchase goods and services at any POS with “UnionPay” sign in 142 countries and regions around the world.
• One Card Two Currencies - All the transactions conducted in China Mainland are settled in CNY, reducing foreign exchange risk. However, if balance in the CNY designated account is insufficient, the THB will be automatically converted into CNY. On the other hand, all transactions conducted in Thailand or other countries are settled in THB. If the THB balance in the designated account is insufficient, the CNY will automatically be converted into THB.
• Deposit in Thailand，withdrawal in China – You can deposit CNY at any of our branches and withdraw CNY from any ATM in China Mainland.
• Convenience - You can use the card to withdraw cash from every ATM in Thailand.
VISA Single Currency Debit Card
• One Card Connects the World - You can use the card to withdraw cash from any ATM with “VISA” sign or purchase goods and services at any POS with “VISA” sign across the globe.
• One Card, One Currency - All transactions conducted anywhere in the world are settled in THB.
• A savings account or current account must be opened with the Bank
Visit any of our branches nationwide or contact ICBC (Thai) Call Center for more information from our experienced specialists. Submit the following documents for each application:
• ID card for Thai residents
• Passport and Work Permit for non-residents
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
Click for more details (VISA Debit Card)
Click for more details (UnionPay Global)