Easier deposit at more branches
With our extensive network, now you can deposit cash and/or cheque into your ICBC (Thai) account through Bill Payment service at any counter of our partner banks (Bangkok Bank and Kasikornthai Bank) free of charge while earning interest starting from the transaction date.
Features and Benefits
• Deposit cash and/or cheque at our partner banks’ branches nationwide
• Earn interest right from the transaction date
• No service fees
1. Bring your E-zy Card containing your account number to any of our partner banks on a business day, from Monday to Friday during 8.30 – 15.30 hrs. and request for a Bill Payment service.
2. Present the E-zy Card, with cash and/or cheque to the partner bank’s officer at the counter. (Only for Bangkok Bank - write down the account holder’s name and deposit amount in the “Bill Payment Slip” then hand over the Slip together with the E-zy card and deposit money).
3. The bank’s officer will scan your E-zy card’s barcode and you will receive a printed receipt.
Your deposits will be posted onto your accounts depending on the type of deposits as follows:
||Date for balance checking and withdrawal
||The next business day
|Cheque deposited in Bangkok and its vicinity
||The 2nd business day or within four business days (varying with each bank)
|Cheque deposited in other provinces
||The 3rd business day or within four business days (varying with each bank)
• ICBC E-zy Card is used for cash and/or cheque deposit into your account opened with us.
• Minimum deposit is THB 10,000 per transaction and maximum deposit is THB 50,000,000 per day.
• Cheques must be issued on the date of deposit, crossed and made payable to "Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited". Such cheques must be issued for clearing in the same clearing zone as that of the branch of the partner bank.
• In the case of a returned cheque, the transaction will be deemed invalid and duly canceled. The depositor can request to pick up the returned cheque from the Bank within 10 business days.
• Depositors shall comply with the rules, procedures and conditions of the service, as specified by us both at present and in the future. Non-compliance with the rules, procedure and conditions of the service may result in the Bank stopping or cancelling the service immediately.
• This Card is not to be used at Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) of the partner banks.
• Other than deposit, this Card cannot be used for money withdrawal/transfer or for any other transactions.
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
• In case of any disagreement/dispute, the Bank's decision is final.