Easier and smarter solution to your cash management
Manage your cash more efficiently and make your life easier with Auto Sweeping, an automatic funds transfer service from your savings account to your current account when there is insufficient fund in your current account.
Features and Benefits
• Less risk of returned cheques due to inadequate funds in your current account.
• Minimized interest burden from overdraft usage.
• Easy way to manage the account balance in your current accounts to be at your preferred amount (but at no less than the minimum amount required by the Bank) which reduces the burden from the account maintenance fee.
• No limit on number of transfers per day. Fee charged only on transaction days.
• This service is not applicable to Super Cheque accounts.
• Savings account linked with the service will not be eligible for interest income tax exemption as per the applicable laws.
• In the case of insufficient funds in the savings account, no transfer will be made.
• The accounts used in conjunction with this service must be accounts which are not used as collateral or pledge and are not being seized by orders of court, government or regulatory authorities.
Your savings and current accounts must be opened under the same name and at the same branch.
Please call ICBC (Thai) Call Center at 0 2629 5588 or visit any of our branches nationwide for more information from our experienced specialists.
Please kindly submit the following documents:
• ID card for Thai residents
• Passport for non-residents
• Copy of affidavit, issued within 6 months
• Copies of ID card/passport of the authorized directors
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details