Easily accessible to saving with higher interest rates
First of its kind from ICBC (Thai), an online savings account that allows you to open the account or make a deposit anytime and anywhere by yourself via our ICBC Personal Internet Banking, an innovative service that is convenient, safe and offers you a higher interest rate than regular savings accounts.
Features and Benefits
• A special savings account that gives you a premium interest rate.
• Open an account instantly through our Internet Banking. No need to visit a branch or submit any additional document.
• Deposit, withdraw funds or check account details online 24 hrs a day.
• Interest calculated daily and paid twice a year in June and December.
• Online Deposit Account is abookless account that can be opened vis ICBC Personal Internet Banking only.You should have another bank account to use for deposit or withdrawal purposes.
• Only savings accounts registered at the counter for ICBC Internet Banking can be used for deposit or withdrawal purposes.
• To make deposit, transfer funds from your savings account to Online Deposit Account.
• To withdraw,transfer funds out of Online Deposit Account to your savings account and withdraw from the saving account.
Easy Steps to Open an Online Deposit Account
1. Log on to ICBC Personal Internet Banking and choose Online Deposit menu. If you have not applied for the ICBC Personal Internet Banking, please contact any of our ICBC (Thai) branches.
2. Click 'Accept'to the terms and conditions of Online Depossit Account Opening.
3. Choose a saving account you would like to transfer funds out of to Online Deposit Account. Key in the deposit amount.
4. Click ‘Confirm’ to open the account.
• For individual customers only. One account per one customer.
• No minimum initial deposit amount. Maintenance balance is not required.
Log on to your ICBC Personal Internet Banking today to open an account with no documents needed. Or call ICBC (Thai) Call Center at 0 2629 5588, or visit any of our branches nationwide for more information from our experienced specialists.
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
• In case of any disagreements/dispute, the Bank's decision is final.
• The deposit and accrued interest are under the protection of the laws regarding the Deposit Protection Agency as per the amount and conditions stipulated therein.
• A Tax deduction privilege shall be in accordance with the regulations of the Revenue Department.
Personal Online Deposit Sales Sheet